International Association of Heat and Frost Insulators
and Allied Workers Local #36
Professional Craftsman Code of Conduct
- Will meet their responsibility utilizing?proper safety equipment and methods.
- Meet the responsibility of proper care of?employer supplied tools.
- Responsible to be fit for duty and?endorse a zero tolerance policy for?substance abuse.
- Respect the property of the customer,?graffiti and waste will not be tolerated.
- Slowdowns or other methods utilized to?extend jobs or provide for overtime will?not be tolerated.
- Inappropriate behavior toward another?member or group of members will not be?tolerated.
- Will not leave the worksite without prior?approval.
- No use of cell phones will be allowed on?the project, except f0r lunch or break?periods.
- Break times are limited to the time?allowed by the contract or Agreement(s).
- Have all tools to meet the responsibility?as highly skilled qualified craftsmen.
- Be responsible eliminating disruptions?on the work site.
- Respect the customer, client, contractor?and the HFIAW by not wearing clothing?or buttons that contain offensive wording.
- No unauthorized work stoppage or walk?off without prior approval of the Local?Union.
- Adhere to the contractual startil”lg, lunch?and quitting times.
- Will not solicit funds on any project?without the prior approval of the?Business Manager.
- Will not sell any merchandise without the?approval of the Busioess Manager.