International Association of Heat and Frost Insulators
and Allied Workers Local #36
Professional Craftsman Code of Conduct
- Will meet their responsibility utilizing proper safety equipment and methods.
- Meet the responsibility of proper care of employer supplied tools.
- Responsible to be fit for duty and endorse a zero tolerance policy for substance abuse.
- Respect the property of the customer, graffiti and waste will not be tolerated.
- Slowdowns or other methods utilized to extend jobs or provide for overtime will not be tolerated.
- Inappropriate behavior toward another member or group of members will not be tolerated.
- Will not leave the worksite without prior approval.
- No use of cell phones will be allowed on the project, except f0r lunch or break periods.
- Break times are limited to the time allowed by the contract or Agreement(s).
- Have all tools to meet the responsibility as highly skilled qualified craftsmen.
- Be responsible eliminating disruptions on the work site.
- Respect the customer, client, contractor and the HFIAW by not wearing clothing or buttons that contain offensive wording.
- No unauthorized work stoppage or walk off without prior approval of the Local Union.
- Adhere to the contractual startil”lg, lunch and quitting times.
- Will not solicit funds on any project without the prior approval of the Business Manager.
- Will not sell any merchandise without the approval of the Busioess Manager.